As a leading PET manufacturer in the Baltic states Putoksnis was established in 1994. Since then Putoksnis supported producers of bottled water, beer, juice, soft drink, alcoholic beverages as well as other customers in 20+ countries across Western, Central and Eastern Europe as well as Scandinavia and the CIS region with high quality PET products.
Putoksnis production facilities are situated in Northern Lithuania – a logistically convenient location, ensuring prompt supply of PET products to customers.
The company holds ISO 9001quality and ISO1400 environmental management certificates, BRC Global Standard for packaging and packaging materials and is socially responsible by SMETA 6.0 audit.
Products / Technology
- PET preforms
- PET bottles
- 1994 – established
- 1995 – first PET bottle stretchblow molding line
- 1997 - first injection molding line
- 1999 – ISO 9001 certification
- 2000 - first Husky Index Production System in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia. ISO 14001 cartification
- 2013 – BRC cartification
- 2014 – social responsibility implementation
- 2015 – infrastructure modernization and value added partnership program launched
- 2018 – social responsibility audit by SMETA v6.0.