|Headquarters||Bila Tserkva, Ukraine|
Number of employees
Thermo-Pack is Ukrainian engineering manufacturer of high-technology equipment for filling, labelling, packing as well as conveyor systems. Founded in 1996 the company has a staff of more than 200 people and a modern 9000 sqm production base located in Bila Tserkva.
Thermo-Pack produces both: separate units of equipment, and complete filling lines for water, beer and natural drink, milk and vegetable oil.
The company considers specific features demanded by the customers and provides service for their equipment.
Products / Technology
- complete filling lines
- filling equipment
- labelling equipment
- packaging equipment
- conveyor equipment
- 1996 – Thermo-Pack Ltd. was founded
- 1997 – first automatic packing machine
- 2000 – first exports of Thermo-Pack equipment
- 2002 – first international exhibitions, "Rosupak" in Moscow, «Riga Food» in Latvia
- 2003 - production of the automatic packing machine of linear type for high-efficiency lines started
- 2005 – Thermo-Pack was presented in the european market at „Interpack“ Dusseldorf
- 2008 – development of equipment for complete filling lines of water started
- 2010 – first machine for filling of PET containers
- 2011 – first complete filling line for beer installed
- 2012 - second annual conference for beverage and water producers was held on the "Thermo-Pack" plant base
- 2013 - third annual conference for beverage and water producers was held at Moscow area
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 11 / 2019: 13 countries in two days