|Founders||Gerard van Amerongen, Gerhard Koning, Dennis Teunissen|
Teamplast is a company from Heteren in the Netherlands and is specialized on injection moulding, from design to production and manufacturing made-to-measure plastic packaging and closures. The company manufactures ingenious pouring and dosing systems for a wide European market.
Teamplasts designs are innovative and functional. After the engineering stage, the company starts up the manufacture of the packaging or closure, supporting customers production process from start to finish, up to the filling. A close-knit and dedicated team ensures flexibility in design, engineering as well as production. The company‘s in-house Research & Development Department and their own production facilities, makes Teamplasts the ideal partner for developing practical solutions.
Products / Technology
With its own R&D department and a practical approach, Teamplast develops functional designs that are also highly innovative. During the design process, Teamplast keeps in mind factors such as stacking, volume and the impact on your filling line and logistics.
- Bottle making
- 1995 – founded in Heteren, Netherlands
- 1996 - nominated Starter's Prize for the Province of Gelderland
- 1997 - doubling of company premises
- 2002 - Bronzen Noot prize for Silvo's Spicebox
- 2003 - UK Starpack Award for Malteser chocolate
- 2004 - Bronzen Noot prize for Diamant funnel packaging
- 2005 - another doubling of company premises
- 2006 - SIZA (then Sara) employees are coming to reinforce the company
- new Teamplast subsidiary in the United Kingdom
- 2007 - reception United Smile Companies Award, an award for CSR
- Initiative for the foundation of trade association DPA: Dutch Packaging Association
- 2008 - ISO 22000 certificate for food safety in production
- Development and application Hypermoulding Production Technology
- 2009 - UK Starpack Award for Cedevita dispensing cap
- 2011- Introduction new Teamplast logo and payoff Opening Solutions
- 2012 - Packaging Innovations Award Amsterdam for Bark dispensing system
- UK Packaging Award in the Category 'International Sourcing Award' 2012 for Bark dispensing system
- UK Starpack Award of Excellence for Bark dispensing system
- 2013 - Expansion Teamplast with 500m2 mechanically assembly
- 2014 - UK Starpack Award for Tiense Dispenser
- Expansion of production and assembly area to 7,000 m2 for manual, semi and fully machined assembly.
- Cooperation with Siza to offer people with disabilities work in the new assembly area
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 01 / 2018: Shaking the market