|Eugen Seitz AG|
The Eugen Seitz AG is an independent, family-owned company with more than 50 years of history. The enterprise started development, production and contribution of premium valve technology in 1958 world wide in the market for solenoid valve technology. Their headquarter is in Wetzikon, Switzerland.
Experience and continuous development has placed Seitz at the leading position within the field of valve technology for stretch PET blow moulding machines. Other fields cover valve solutions for nuclear power plants, start systems for four- and two stroke engines, valves for alternative fuel systems, valves for general use in industry and valve technology for gas turbine operation.
The primary focus is on developing solutions for gaseuos media in the high-pressure-range of 16 to 1.000 bar.
Seitz works side by side with their customers in the development of new products and handles customer feedback in a straightforward manner and in a short period of time.
Products / Technology
- Stretch Blow Moulding
- Compensation and Cooling Valves
- Blowing blocks
- Blowing Units
- Integrated Blowing Stations
- Individual Solenoid Valve Solutions for Nuclear Power Plants
- Start Systems for Two and Four-Stroke Engines
- Valves for alternative fuel systems
- Valves for general use in industry
- valve technology for gas tubine operation
- 1958 - Eugen Seitz establishes the company
- Continuous growth until 1990
- Development of an extensive agency network in Europe
- Gradual expansion of the company
- Registration of various patents
- 1992 - Urs Seitz takes over the management
- 1995 - Certification of the management system according to ISO 9001
- 1999 - Succession settlement: Urs Seitz becomes the new proprietor
- Expansion into new regions such as Asia and North America
- Certification according to the explosion protection directive RL 94/9/EC - ATEX
- 2003 - Opening of the branch office Eugen Seitz China, Shanghai.
- Certification of the management system according to ISO 9001 : 2000
- 2005 - An external Manager takes over the management and Urs Seitz becomes Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- 2007 - Certification according to the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC - Module H.
- 2010 - Certification of the management system according to ISO 9001/2008
- Certification of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001
- Restructuring of the Seitz Group into a holding and a operating company
- 2011 - Andreas Steiner takes over the management as CEO.
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 4 / 2015: Strong with small valves