|Willi Stadler, Claus Maier|
STADLER® Anlagenbau GmbH is located in Althausen, Germany and is dedicated to planning, production and assembly of sorting systems and components for the waste disposal and recycling industry world-wide.
The company has a long history back to 1791 and thus having collected many years of experience and know-how and is dedicated to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
The company‘s team consists of over 450 qualified employees and a high-tech production guarantees the smooth running of every project.
STADLER offers tailor-made full service, from conceptual design to planning, production, modernization, optimization, assembly, start-up, conversions, disassembly, maintenance and servicing of components to complete recycling and sorting systems.
With sales of well over 350 sorting plants and over 2000 components, STADLER ranks among the specialists and market leaders in this sector. The company is also specialized in demand-oriented logistic solutions and has a wealth of experience in the export sector.
Products / Technology
Turn-Key Sorting Plants for
- Lightweight packaging material
- Paper and cardboard separation
- Refuse-derived fuel processing plants
- Film recycling
- Household waste
- Commingled material
- Plastic bottles
- Industrial waste
- Mixed construction waste / bulk waste
- Processing of recycled wood for the particle board industry
- 1791 – founded as a forge by blacksmith Anton Stadler
- 1990‘s - evolved into a modern metal construction company specialised in the construction of conveyor and sorting plants for the recycling industry
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 06 / 2020: Meeting evolving requirements