|Headquarters||Saint Arnoult en Yvelines, France|
For 40 years the company ROUXEL MOLD from Saint Arnoult en Yvelines in France is active in the field of injection moulding process and is kown for high quality and competitively prices.
ROUXEL MOLD provides relevant and lasting solutions in the context of complex production processes and has a reputation as a leading manufacturer of moulds for high volume production.
The company employs a workforce of 60 people designing and manufacturing moulds that optimizes the production of mass-produced injection moulded parts. ROUXEL has produced a large number of items for the food industry, for medical and pharmaceutical applications, the cosmetic industry and horticulture.
The company targets their research to make lasting improvements to the performance of their moulds which are easy and quick to maintain.
The company‘s know-how includes: thin-wall moulds for high volume production with or without in-mould labelling, stack moulds, unscrewing moulds, flip top cap moulds with in mould-closing hinge mechanism, bi-material or multi-cavity moulds, etc…
ROUXEL services include design, research and development as well as testing and refurbishment of their moulds.
Products / Technology
- Moulds for
- food industry
- pharmaceutical products
- medical products
- cosmetic products
- 1972 – Rouxel SA founded by Claude Rouxel in St Chéron
- 1974 – the company expands to new industrial premises
- 1978 – first moulds for high volume production are manufactured
- 1981 – first stack mould, first unscrewing mould, hot runners
- 1985 – product range expanded
- 1988 – incorporation of cAD/CAM design
- 1989 – first automatic closure systems in the mould
- 1990 – in-mould labelling
- 1993 – Patent for process relating to a container/hinged tamperproof lid with simultanous in-mould labelling
- 1994 - 24-cavity mould for flip top caps and 48-cavity mould for oil caps
- 1995 – Bi-material, bi-colour mould-closing
- 2001 – investments in new technology
- 2003 – IT department and test centre increases its capability
- 2004 – new plant in Saint Arnoult
- 2005 – moulds for double diffuser with rotational slides
- 2009 – Claude Rouxel passes the business on to his son Frederic
- 2010 – production concentrated on multi-cavity moulds
- 2011 – Design of complex moulds
- 2012 – 40 years anniversary
- 2013 – Franco-Canadian partnership with Techno-Moules
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 11 / 2018: Sumitomo (SHI) Demag to showcase the new IntElect2 S