|P.E.T. Engineering S.r.l.|
|Headquarters||San Vendemiano, Treviso, Italy|
PET Engineering is a company specialised in the design and industrialization of PET containers. PET Engineering offers services from preform design to the design of containers, from the prototyping service and laboratory test to the suitable industrialization of the containers right through the complete start-up of the lines with the supply of blow moulds and line conversion services.
Products / Services
Design to packaging
- Designs of new concepts, ergonomics with eye-catching lines and functional solutions. More than 10.000 bottle designs done so far.
- Consultancy: Before starting designing the bottle, P.E.T. Engineering provides its clients with an in-depth technical guidance, based on the experience gained during the years. The company's analyses include the study of: the content, the lines, bottles handling, raw material and the necessity of cutting costs. The client is also supported in the event of format changes and neck finish conversions.Thus, the company offers excellent Light-weighting solutions working on the weight reduction of the existing products, neck finish conversions and any kind of support related to the industrialization of the container.
- Prototyping: P.E.T. Engineering is able to present the client the first bottle few hours after drawing approval. The project becomes a real object.The sample prototyping service allows the client to see, in a short period of time, the final product and test it directly on their lines thanks to the big quantity of bottles that can be blown in record time. If specifically requested, P.E.T. Engineering technicians will supervise the prototyping phase at the client’s premises.
- Laboratory tests and R&D: All projects are tested in our laboratory, which is equipped with cutting edge technology. We develop specific tests to verify if the container meets all legal requirements, capacities and contractual specifications.
- Production and customizing of moulds: P.E.T. Engineering produces moulds for any type of container and blowing machine. An efficient quality control system guarantees the compliance of the blowing moulds to the qualitative parameters required by the customer.
- Start up assistance and training
P.E.T. Engineering has created a Business Unit with the target to help companies preserve the value of their production machines in order to reduce costs, energy and environmental hazards.
- Neck finish conversion P.E.T. Engineering provides integrated solutions for the quick carrying out of conversions of any kind of neck finish.
- Restyling: I.S.O.S. (Intelligent service on site): I.S.O.S is a new range of services studied by P.E.T. Engineering in order to maintain the efficiency of the mould, damaged by an intensive use and little maintenance, and to guarantee the renewal of the packaging without producing a new mould series.
- Upgrading: Polaris with a modular solution, to update old blowing machines and make them more performing, allowing to blow light-weighted containers with significant savings in raw material.
A complete PET Engineering light-weighting project for a new container consists of:
- Studying and improving the preform design
- Designing the container
- Manufacturing a pilot mould
- Samples blowing
- Laboratory tests to verify the mechanical performances of the new container
- Designing and manufacturing the machine parts involved in the neck finish conversion * and/or in the implementation of Polaris
- • Manufacturing the blow mould series and start-up of the new light-weighted container.
PET Engineering was founded in 1999
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 03 / 2020: Clariant, PET Engineering and Husky presented the Erit bottle, 100% rPET bottle
Issue 09 / 2019: PET Engineering celebrates 20th anniversary in the business of PET packaging
Issue 06 / 2019: Future trends in PET bottle processing
Issue 03 / 2019: Top performances and low weights
Issue 03 / 2019: Complete nutrition on the go
Issue 01 / 2019: From Greece to Saudi Arabia: the journey of premium water
Issue 11 / 2018: Dressed in PET
Issue 07 / 2017: The new Sangemini sport: The „Official Water“ for the 2017 Giro d‘Italia
Issue 05 / 2017: Sangemini's new „sporty“ water bottle
Issue 04 / 2017: Revitalised water range
Issue 11 / 2016: New preform design & prototyping service
Issue 09 / 2016: PET Engineering designs the bottle for ‘everyday climbers’
Issue 05 / 2016: PET bottle for pasteurized beer
Issue 04 / 2016: Products: Nigerian breweries change over to PET
Issue 04 / 2016: New Logo for PET Engineering
Issue 03 / 2016: Products: Yake Food entering the mineral water market with Changbai Springs
Issue 10 / 2015: P.E.T. Engineering: from pellet to the final bottle
Issue 09 / 2015: Wellbeing in two glasses
Issue 04 / 2015: Husky hosts beverage packaging conference in South East Asia
Issue 03 / 2015: P.E.T. Engineering: sales up, two awards and major investment in 2015
Issue 11 / 2014: Better-looking PET
Issue 11 / 2014: Chips & Grapes 2014 PET in the vineyards
Issue 10 / 2014: PET bottles extend milk shelf life and offer greater freedom in dairy packing
Issue 04 / 2014: P.E.T. Engineering‘s year of growth
Issue 12 / 2013: PET wins sustainability award
Issue 11 / 2013: On the milky way
Issue 07 / 2013: Feasible light weighting
Issue 05 / 2013: Vitasnella restyled
Issue 10 / 2012: Energy without any compromise
Issue 10 / 2012: Ecological bottles
Issue 09 / 2012: Romanian beer
Issue 07 / 2012: Infused fruit
Issue 03 / 2012: Naturally light
Issue 12 / 2011: PET Engineering launches Polaris project
Issue 10 / 2011: The bearable lightness of PET
Issue 05 / 2011: PET Engineering improves efficiency and profitability 2010
Issue 12 / 2010: AGR International and PET Engineering agreement on development
Issue 01 / 2010: New PET Engineering Vostok manager