|Headquarters||Campi Bisenzio (Florence), Italy|
Meccanoplastica has been designing and making Extrusion Blow Machinery for plastic materials of high quality since 1983.
Located in Campi Bisenzio which is about 10 kilometres (6 mi) northwest of Florence in Italy, Meccanoplastica evolved from a small firm of three founding members to a leading business on the italian market and abroad.
As of today Meccanoplastica is the only company in Europe that has the capacity and resources to design and manufacture Extrusion Blow Moulding (EBM), Injection-Blow Moulding (IBM) and PET preforms Stretch-Blow Moulding (SBM) machinery that meets the needs of growing and increasingly varied clients. The company‘s blow molding machines are suitable for production needs spanning from the food industry to the pharmaceutical sector, from cleaning to cosmetics, chemical and industrial industry.
Three divisions form the Meccanoplastica Group:
- Meccanoplastica srl, which is based in Florence, designs and manufactures Extrusion Blow Moulding machinery for bottles, containers and Injection-Blow Moulding machinery
- Meccanoplastica Iberica PET Division S.L. is based in Barcelona, Spain and designs and manufactures PET preforms Stretch-Blow Moulding machinery
- Comeel Srl which is based in Florence and is specialized in the production of Blow Moulding machinery for Jerry-cans, components production and automated solutions.
Additionally to the necessary routine maintenance work and prompt support provided over the phone the head office in Florence has a spare parts warehouse with standard components in stock, ensuring a fast supply service for special components. Urgent requests can be solved in Europe withtin 48 hours and to the rest of the world within 72 hours.
The company operates on a global scale and has a widespread sales network that enables Meccanoplastica to meet and request from emerging markets. Meccanoplastica serves a deversified clientele in Europe, North and South America, Asia, Oceania and Africa.
Products / Technology
- Extrusion Blow Moulding Machines
- Injection Blow Moulding Machines
- Stretch Blow Moulding Machines
- 1983 - Establishment of the company
- 1989 – technical developments for energy savings during production
- 1994 – Multilayer productions
- 2000 – certified with UNI EN ISO 9001
- 2002 - created the first fully electric Injection-Blow Moulding machinery
- 2003 - new head office
- 2006 - certified with UNI EN ISO 14001 and European rules 761/2001 (Emas II)
- 2010 - certified with European rules 1221/2009 (Emas III)
- 2011 – foundation of Meccanoplastica Iberica PET Division S.L., based in Barcelona (Spain)