|MHS Mold Hotrunner Solutions|
From Georgetown, Canada comes MHS - Mold Hotrunner Solutions. The advanced manufacturing company is specialized in high performance, runnerless injection molding systems.
As a global supplier of high performance injection molding systems and engineering services, MHS delivers optimized part quality, faster cycle times, comprehensive processing solutions, and complete development support.
MHS adds value to customers plastic parts by improving processing methods as well as the tools that power them. Using thorough analysis and innovative design, MHS engineers and builds complete hot runner solutions optimized for customers specific goals.
MHS‘s processing experts work with customers directly throughout every stage of production to improve the quality of a given part and to optimize the productivity of the mold.
The company offers 24/7 support that allows customers to order spare parts anywhere, anytime by connecting directly with MHS‘s inventory department.
Products / Technology
- Hot Runner Systems
- Injection Molding Machines
- Controllers and Manufacturing Solutions
- Analysis and Optimization
- 2002 - Mold Hotrunner Soluntions Inc. founded in Georgetown, Ontario (Canada)
- 2004 - MHS moves to new headquarters
- 2005 - Controller production launched
- 2009 - MHS expands to European market
- 2010 - MHS expands to Latin American market
- 2014 - MHS Heisskanaltechnik GmbH opens new facilities in Germany
- 2016 - Record sales (40% revenue growth)
- 2017 - MHS celebrates 15 years of hot runner innovation