|Horst Hähl Kunststoffspritzguss & Werkzeugbau GmbH|
Number of employees
Horst Hähl Kunststoffspritzguss & Werkzeugbau GmbH is a company from Dusslingen, Germany that offers complete solutions in the field of toolmaking for injection moulding. Prototypes as well as serial parts (single parts, small series, medium series and large series) made of plastic injection moulding are manufactured individually for each customer. Beyond conventional injection moulding technology, the company offers precision parts made of hard-soft compounds and multi-component injection moulding. Corresponding process technologies enable economical and efficient individual solutions.
Hähl Kunststoffspritzguss & Werkzeugbau offers complete solutions from a single source – from the data record to the fully assamled product. With their own tool and mould construction Hähl Kunststoffspritzguss & Werkzeugbau can quickly and flexibly convert customers requirements into high-quality plastic parts. The company‘s organisation across all specialist departments allows Hähl the shortest possible lead times for serial orders and projects.
A wide range of ultra-modern machines and systems for plastic processing and tool and mould making guarantees competent, tailor-made solutions of the highest quality.
Hähl guarantees high flexibility through creative thinking and action. Using CAD/CAM integrations, the in-house design department is tightly cross-linked to the toolmaking department. The company operates 27 CNC-controlled injection moulding machines, some of which are equipped with automated handling systems.
The qualified team woks in three shifts and even on saturdays if required. A logistics centre stores the plastic injection moulded parts as required which enables the company to guarantee short reaction times and a optimum of product availability.
Products / Technology
- Injection moulding
- As a central core competence Hähl Kunststoffspritzguss & Werkzeugbau manufactures precise technical and optical components from thermoplastics.
- Realization of prototypes, depending on the requirements in different manufacturing processes
- Flawless injection moulding tools ensures the quality of the end product
- Quality management
- As an important component all Q-relevant process steps and measures are coordinated in advance
- Development & Design
- Everything from a single source - from product development to series production
- Plastic refinement/finishing
- services include the complete spectrum of plastic finishing
- 1960 – founded as a toolmaking company
- 1964 – plastic injection moulding added to the company‘s profile