FOBOHA from Haslach, Germany has over 40 years of experience manufacturing injection molds. Factories all over the world make heavy use of these molds. FOBOHA started business was founded by the toolmaker and inventor Werner Bodmer in Haslach in the Black Forest in Germany. Millions of packaging items, closures, consumer goods, medical and laboratory products and automotive parts are manufactured every day using FOBOHA‘s technology. The company provides individualized, tailor-made production solutions for customers all over the world.
FOBOHA has repeatedly succeeded in setting new industrial standards with the development and manufacture of sophisticated injection molds. FOBOHA stands for top quality and unbeatable value for their customers. In addition, FOBOHA has become established as a specialist in turnkey production systems with coordinated machines, molds and automation.
Today FOBOHA belongs to the internationally operating Barnes AG and to a high degree benefits from their worldwide experience and networking.
Market and Applications
- Consumer goods
- With FOBOHA‘s multi-component technology, consumer goods get a visual upgrade and functional improvements
- FOBOHA industrializes ideas from the marketing departments in an economical and innovative way, and with focus on minimal cycle times and high availability. The multi-component technology offers a wide range of options for combining function and attractive cap design in an ideal form
- The manufacture of medical products requires molds especially designed to meet high standards.
- Thin-wall packaging
- FOBOHA precision molds meet the high standards required for the manufacture of thin-wall packaging. Exchangeable mold inserts make it possible to use the basic mold for a variety of products. An innovative cooling technology and selected coatings ensure minimal cycle times and long service life. With in-mold labeling (IML), lettering can be applied directly in the mold.
- The Automotive Industry constantly faces new challenges. Innovative components that involve design but also function, require innovative manufacturing processes. FOBOHA already supports the product development with production proposals in order to develop a production concept tailored to the requirements.
Products / Technology
- Rotary Table & Turning Systems
- Handling Systems and Automation
- Modular Mold Technology
- Project development
- Pilot molds
- Production of molds
- Turnkey Production Systems
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 09 / 2016: K-Tec machine platform
Issue 09 / 2015: Foboha receive supplier excellence award
Issue 05 / 2014: PTI announces oPTI PET technology partnership
Issue 03 / 2014: Caps and closures Part II
Issue 01 / 2014: Caps and closures Part I