The company CHP was founded 1997 in Beveren, Belgium. Today it is a leading innovative engineering and manufacturing company that offers sustainable and productive global conveyor lubrication solutions with a minimized ecological footprint.
CHP uses advanced technologies to respond to the ever-increasing demands of customers for more effective conveyor dry lubrication solutions with higher efficiencies at a lower operating cost.
CHP designs, manufactures, installs and services their lubrication systems, ranging from small-scaled installations up to large turnkey projects. In addition the company also provides a wide range of associated products and services including automation and control systems, maintenance, on site lubrication management and spare parts supply.
CHP MicroDry® conveyor lubrication systems are operated in 1500 production lines in 720 factories in 78 countries world wide.
Products / Technology
- MicroDry® Air
- MicroDry® Air is a patented dry coating system for PET air conveyors used in the beverage, dairy and brewery industry
- MicroDry® Slat
- MicroDry® Slat is a patented dry lubrication system for mechanical conveyor belts used in the beverage, dairy and brewery industry
- MicroDry® All-In-One
- MicroDry® All-In-One is a patented dry lubrication & cleaning system for mechanical conveyors, used in the beverage, dairy and brewery industry
- DLT-333® - patented conveyor lubricant
- CLA-252 - high performing cleaning agent
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 03 / 2021: A drop that matters