|B&G Products Inc.|
|Headquarters||Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA|
|Jacci Harding, President & General Manager|
B&G Products Inc. is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan in the USA where it was founded in 1979.
The company is a worldwide quality supplier and manufacturer of aftermarket blow mold machinery spares and parts.
The product portfolio includes parts for machines like Sidel SBO, Cincinnati-Milarcron RHB-5 and RHB-W, KHS (SIG), Coroplast Blomax (Krupp), Krones Contiform, Nissei, B & G RHB-X and XT, MAGplastic, SIPA, Bronco and other brands.
The company‘s activities principally include the assembly and replacement of machinery parts (spares) that are guaranteed to fit in perfectly. The spare parts are manufactured with the highest quality standards resulting in the fact that B&G is the preferred supplier of many firms worldwide. The company is ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certified.
B&G assists customers with their requirements from equipment selection through factory startup. The PET Machines distributed by B&G compliment and complete the necessary equipment for production of PET containers.
Products / Technology
- Spare and replacement parts for for many brands of PET reheat blow machines
- Repairing of transfer arms, beyond the standard bearing, seals, and bushings
- Repair Kits for 3-way blow air and exhaust air valves
- New 3-way blow air and exhaust air valves
- Repair of 3-way blow air and exhaust air valves
- Stock blow nozzle cylinder kits for plant repairing