|Founders||Richard A. Edington|
|Headquarters||Exton, Pennsylvania, USA|
As a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery for the packaging industry the company All-Fill Inc. provides semi-automatic and automatic auger fillers, net weigh linear vibratory fillers, cup fillers, piston fillers, liquid filling machines, checkweighers and bag filling machines.
Family owned and operated since 1969, All-Fill’s initial offering was an economical, highly reliable auger filler for powder filling and liquid filling that featured a simplified design that could accurately dispense product with a minimum of setup, maintenance or operator intervention.
Manufacturing from start to finish All-Fill ensures the customer that they have complete control over internal processes. Manufactured in the USA, All-Fill’s business model is firmly established between three distinct product lines that can be sold individually or full integrated as a complete packaging solution.
Products / Technology
All-Fill manufactures filling machines for a wide range of applications.
- Auger filling machines
- Vertical form fill and seal machines
- Vibratory filler
- Volumetric cup filling machines
- Piston filling machines
- Custom packaging equipment
- 1969 – founded by Richard A. Edington, manufacturing machines for the dry powder filling industry
- 1970 – start of production of auger filling machines
- 1973 – All-Fill became a member of PMMI (Packaging Machinery Manufactureres Institute)
- 1977 – relocation to a new facility with over 33,000 square feet
- 1979 – 40 employees
- 1984 - Auger Fabrication introduced as a compliment to All-Fill Inc
- 1985 - All-Fill began taking on more fill by weight applications